Skip to content
- I lived in Switzerland for 4 years, but don’t enjoy skiing. This is to the great disappointment of my husband and many friends who want us to arrange a ski holiday.
- I am an ‘uber planner’ so will often be found organising things in January that won’t be happening until November. Super useful for Early Bird Center Parcs breaks though!
- I have a soft spot for baked goods… especially profiteroles…yum.
- I can touch type – which has proved immensely useful to colleagues in the past who have needed my help to minute meetings.
- And last, but definitely not least, I will often be found happily running around after my two young children Brontë and Finn… or our two senior cats Smokey and Smudge.